Monday, June 21, 2010

Its really been such a long time since I've posted something, was bored so I just decided to update without people knowing. Its nice to know that some people would really take the time to read my blog and best of all, the way I feel. Appreciative eh, but I don't want to get into trouble for expressing myself. It'll just be meaningless for me to continue writing. As for now I just feel like telling the "WHOLE WORLD" that I'm going to be bored to death. Sad Tabby, Sad Mezxzx~ Oh my, guess I'm really going to go bonkers? Its late but I can't seem to fall asleep, I feel like such a paranoid bitch. Sometimes I just want to tell you that I do not like you, but in another way I'll just keep turning soft hearted, repeatedly. I have to emphasize the word, weak. That is totally what I am. I wasn't who I was last time. Now I've not only been degrading myself, I even excepted the fact that I'm as bad as those people whom I despised. I want to be myself again. I want to be me, but I can't seem to get back the usual me. I want to know what I am going to do later on in life, I want to be looked up to in modern society, I want to be successful. Lastly I want to Love and be Loved. I don't want to live in a place where I would always be broken down by worries. I want to live a carefree life.
This is all Tabitha wants, and this is what i hope to achieve.
You know what I mean, you know how I feel. Lmy, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment