Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello! Happy Tabby is here! Guess what, LMY is right beside me while i'm blogging! :D so freakinggggg glad that he came out this weekend. We went to Iluma to catch " How to teach a dragon " hahahs, xiaoming was pratically falling asleep! Lol. At least he still accompanied me to watch the show, though he was bored. Plus yanting, her meimei and elwin were there with us too! Happy day even though it was a little boring. Met th, lt, D, V and M there. Walked a lil and then we went off to find xiaoming's baby, which is my dearest! lalalala. Too hyper today as his out (: Slacked awhile at jurong and then bus-ed home. Then met moon and another girl at the same place. Talk talk and then we all went Home. Was real tired but sinced his just beside me now I am not thinkingof sleeping until his gone! :D

Lmy, i miss you so much. You aren't talkng but having you by my side now is totally worth all the waiting~ i love you! Sweetest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment