Thursday, April 1, 2010

Garnell Creston Ryan;
I'm so sorry if I didn't really get what you were trying to imply about G, but sometimes I feel that its weird how you react towards her or to anything that concerns about her. My point is that if she dosen't reciprocate your feelings then why get so moodless over her. You yourself know that I don't like seeing you that way, you're my bestfriend and somehow I cannot do anything about it. Don't always bring yourself down over her, you may not know that after all, she may not be worth it. But I guess, to you, she's really that important and thats why you don't really hear me crapping much about her anymore. I support your decision in you wanting her, but if its gonna bring you down then i'm going to have to interfere.
Isn't that what friends are for?~

No comments:

Post a Comment