Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby,i won't compare you with others girls,i won't look down on you and i just loved you for who you are.

I want to takecare of you too,i want to be the one to make you smiles too, but sometimes i just failed to do it. I'm sorry. i just feel so bad baby. I know you changes mood often,but why? is it because of me?.. though sometimes i'm stress about where to take you to,but as long as you're with me,i happy le.

Baby,I'll not give up on you, nothing's gonna change my love for you.

I will not leave you alone to suffer,when you're upset or down.I'd rather have bad times with you,than good times with someone else.i'd rather be beside you in a storm,than safe and warm by myself,i'd rather have hard times together,than to have it easy apart. remember this?

I want to lend you my shoulder,when you cry(but i don't wish to see that happening) but why would you cry because of me? it hurts to see you cry you know..i want to be the one to make you smiles always. I want to be there for you,hugging you tightly with my arms,telling you that everything is fine when you needs me.

I would also like to share things with you if there is anything that bothers me. but you must too. I'll be honest to you,and i hope you will too. I belive you, i trust you. Sometimes don't because of
the things i've said makes you think that i don't believe or trust you.

I won't be thinking that you're asking too much from me, because i'll not think that way. just tell me if you've anything to say. I promise to love you no matter what.

i miss you~

No comments:

Post a Comment