Friday, July 23, 2010

I hope that you won't compare me to girls who may have brighter smiles.
I hope that you will make me smile, take care of me if I get sick, and be trustworthy.
I hope that you will remember that my mood changes all the time.

Please know that when I am sad or down, I want you to coax me. I would not push you away.
I'm sure that you'll be the one to make me laugh.
Please know that when we have plans to go out together, don't stress about where to take me, as what is important is that I'll be with you.

If I cry, please know it isn't because of you, just hold me close, and I'll heal quickly.
And, if it is because of you, I'll heal just the same.


Please tell me If anything bothers you, or If something just doesn't seem right. I would like you to be honest with me. And again, If I have a bad day, I hope you will shower me with confidence and smiles.

I hope that you won't think that I'm asking for too much of you. I hope you understand that I'm a bit nervous.
Every relationship is a new game of cards, and...well I've never been good at cards.
But I will try my best to be kind and love you dearly for all that you are, without expecting too much from you. Thank you for listening, this is all I ask for.

Baby, you trusted me, let me grow and listened to what I had to say without judgement-whether it was something you wanted to hear or not.
Thank you, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment