Sunday, July 11, 2010






My gienpeng picture, at cine(:



Hello Hello to those who are reading. Schools starting tomorrow and i'll have to sleep real early, if not i wouldn't be able to wake up in time. Going to attend school from home, yeah! GRADUATION! hahas, can't wait for even longer homeleave. But anyway, its meaningless if baby isn't coming out. His really getting into alot of trouble nowadays. Fresh case. I really hope that things would be settled soon and that the police would not charge him. But I'm really elated that he accepted Christ, I'm so proud of him being able to do that. He promised to change, asked me to give him time. Do hope that he'll do his best not to get into trouble anymore. Its so worrying.
Baby, if you're reading this now, I just want to say that I have got trust in you, don't disappoint your parents, the people who are concern and have been praying for you. Including me. Alrights? Do your best, ok? I love you, and I'll be here to support you. No matter what happens. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment