Sunday, July 25, 2010

Heyho heyho to my precious Baby!
Yeah, I'll post our pictures when we both discharge okay. I don't want to get into trouble again because of such things, its so stupid. Grrr. Baby..I miss you (:
At panjang's mac now studying with yanting and one of her friends, wow.
I can't believe i'm like doing that! :D Quite proud of myself eh.
Baby, remember our plan yeah. The first week you're coming out we'll go to the beach, then we'll go to the zoo and then shopping! hahas, Its been about more then a month since i've been really able to be together with you. Quickly come out alrights, its good that you're making an effort to be good. I'll tell you anything thats bothering me, don't worry. Wouldn't keep it from you yeah, and i'll do my best to love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment