Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMHAM ! Was the first to wish you. (:
I'm home, didn't blog for like a week? gosh. I'm really really tired. Came out at 11am, then waited for ta to get ready and then went to her house to fetch her to Esplanade and then met Nat there. Decided to go to Uncle Ringo, it was really fun! The rides made ta puked. I spent a total of $153 today! damn, i'm out of cash. Couldn't believe i spent sooo much. After that we went to Marina Square to shop, Nat bought and SK Jewllary necklace for yanting, we chipped in about $10 bucks each. Aww, his sweet! Met lt, th, pat and 2 other peeps which we don't know at Mac. Then Max wanted to meet up so he came down to find ta and I. Chitchatted and walked. Bought Creston at wallet for his birthday at Topman as he wanted one, hope he does like it. If not i'll be so disappointed! Then Wan ( being such a nice guy ) picked us up, ta wanted to go rounding so we went to Mount Faber, the view was just fabulous! And also there were fireworks, around 10pm he sent ta home, she was feeling well. So as Wan and I didn't have any specific place to go we went back to Clementi. Rf said that he and jacky would be there but by the time i went they wasn't around anymore. Sad huh? Cutie came down with a girl, I approved. Glad for him as she seems really nice. Waited for hamham too. Then cutie wanted to go to Mount Faber, Wan and I were like...AGAIN!! hahas. In the end we still went there. A little boring. I've been going there almost every weekend i'm out. Cutie's girl had to go back around 12, so we were somehow rushing for time. Luckily her mom didn't get angry. PHEWW! Sent ham home and then went back to clementi, cutie had to get his bike. I was quite tired already but then i wanted to go down to timah to meet rf, jacky and bi. Saw the girl who has hots for rf! Not bad, but 2 years older? Nah. And after i lil of 'touch and go' Wan sent me home around 1 plus. Got nagged by daddy ._.

xiaoming isn't come out for about 4 weeks.Though had fun this week it still didn't feel right. His inside and I'm outside. Guess his asleep right now, I missed him so much. Its so torturing not having him by my side, somehow weird.. 4 weeks of not being able to see him and really talk to him really does suck so much. His different from other people I've met, and thats why he is just so important to me. He makes me feel different, i wished his was by my side right now.

P.s xiaoming, do you have any idea how much I do miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment