Sunday, February 28, 2010

Homeleave until Monday! :D

Went out with creston, byron, melvin, megan and crystal yesterday to Marina. It was fun going out with them. Took super lots of pictures. Caught " Percy Jackson ", i'm giving it a 5/5 as the show was the best thing ever! loved it (:
Met Wan, cutie and helene. That was the 1st time i went to Kent Ridge Park! Later on when Cutie had to sent her back so we went off. Went out to pick his bisnuess partners up.
Around 12am, i went down to meet rf, bi and jacky at clementi they decided to play lan and i was bored. After awhile Wan sent me home. At that point of time i was already quite tired wanted to take a rest but Cutie, ham and 2 other peepos came downstairs my house, so sadly i had to go down, accompanied them until 3plus then i went home. Was dead tired at that point of time so i fell asleep~!
27 of feb, saturday

Heyho!
HAPPY 15 MONTHS TO BOTH HUIMIN AND I!
I'm at jereemy's house with yanting right now. Gosh. They are disgusting, seriously. Its been such a long time sinced i've met jeremy and i'm glad i did. ( I know he misses me ) Both of them are hanky-pankying behind me now
. Omgf. I'll leave them to themselve then. Would be meeting cutie, ham and helene later on. Guess we'll be rounding about. I'm bored!

Xiaoming's left with 2 more weeks. I just want to see him so badly. Though i had fun with my friends, but not being able to see him has left me feeling really uneasy. I know that he hates being inside but i can't do anything about it. I really do wish i could.. I just have to hope that time would quickly pass and i'll be able to communicate with him properly after 4 weeks of him being cooped up. I missed him so much, frigging much. Wished he was here by my side right now.

Xiaoming, if you're reading this now i want to say a simple, I Love You ~
28 of feb, sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment