Friday, February 5, 2010

When i'm up, you are the first thing on my mind.

hello, came back yesterday. Then i decided to meet to meet cutie for awhile. Met him then waited for wan to come down. ( i am so gonna gag myself! ) His Kia koup is so frigging hot. We went down to vivo, then cutie parked his bikie there. We took wan's carcar to Mount Faber, to see the ohsoholy magnificent view. Dammit, its really romantic. I sooo want to go there again! we sat there for about and hour and a half or so, it was really a very good place to be if you've got loads of things on your mind, relieve them there. The 3 of us, romancing there. wee weet! After that cutie had to fetch his sister from work, and so i left my helmet with him. Wan brought me to some really posh place to eat roti prata's. I was craving for them, didn't eat dinner, actually wanted to diet. Lol. Thanks for sending me home, wan.
Supposedly was supposed to reach home at ten but then i stepped into the house around 11.15? Lucky daddy didn't scold me, and all the way xiaoming was sleeping. No wonder my hand phone wasn't vibrating :( At least he woked up awhile later, crapped with him until 1am? Then i fell asleep, couldn't take the long hours. Morever, i'm an early sleeper.
I'll be going down to bugis later. I'll blog later if i hve time.
Xiaoming, i missed you so much!

P.s. Xiaoming take note;

Kiss me once if you think of me
Kiss me twice if you miss me
Kiss me thrice if you really do love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment