Saturday, February 6, 2010

xiaoming, don't be like that okay? Just remember what i've said. Okay? You're the one i want and not others. I like you the way you are, and i want you to open up. Don't always keep everything to yourself, i know when you've got something on your mind but you aren't saying anything about it. Sometimes the things we say aern't really the things we mean.
I'm going to miss you like crazy when we both are inside, its gonna start sucking once again. Not being able to see you. How? I don't know what to do except for waiting to be able to come out! I'm left with afew more hours to be back at hellhole! crap. I am webcaming with xiaoming now!~ he can see me but i can't see him :( anw my boyfriend apparently seems to be kissing the computer right now! damn, he makes me jealous! You're gonna get a helload of kisses from me, boyfriend! You just mean so much to me!

P.s whenever i'm with you, i feel a surge of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment